Tuesday 5 January 2016

WHAT IS THE LORD TELLING YOU THIS DAY?



Every time I wake up in the morning, I have no clue of what God has in store for me.  The Rose you know who really preaches for you these much, is not as prayerful as you may think. I am this one woman who wakes up in the morning and I am clueless of what God has in store for me.  I have no this routine that I wake up, get my small mat, read the Bible, pray and bless my day.  This woman you see here struggles with routines and doing the same things every day.  I love doing things differently and that is why I do not have a fixed quiet time.  I love my quiet time at night when everything is quiet.  As much as I struggle with sleep that is my best time and I would rather just do a small quiet time but something impact full. 

I love and admire people who wake up early, at 3.00 a.m. to pray.  I have a lady friend who tells me she wakes up at night at 3.00 a.m. and leaves her husband sleeping to pray.  This girl just amazed me with this testimony and to be honest I will not lie to you, I need such a husband who will help me in that line.  Waking up early in the morning to pray, that is a gift for me because, since I got born again, I have always struggled with that.  Anyway, my point here today is, it does not matter how you do your morning devotion or evening devotion, my point here is, when you do all that, do you put it into practice?  You see, it is good to be used of God fully in a daily basis because God uses us in so many ways.  He does not judge us and take us as Holy as thou, He knows our weaknesses and that is why he compliments us with people, especially giving us husbands or wives who have what we do not have and gives them from us what we have and they do not have. 

I would love to be waking up at 3.00 a.m., to pray, but I wish I had that person who would encourage me to do that.  For sure it needs the grace of God.  I am not complaining but telling God to do something for me because on my own, I cannot.  I need that someone!  God is a faithful Father I know He has heard my prayer.  Amen!  Thank you Jesus! 

Anyway, today,  I wake up and decide not to go to the office as the normal way, and I decided to go to town to buy this “Dawa ya panya”  in other words, “Rat poison”  There are these rats that have given us hell on earth in our house.  We have tried to get rid of them and now it looks like a nightmare.  My elder son told me yesterday that we have to do something about these rats or else they will even eat us.  To be honest they are really giving us hell on earth.  Where they came from we do not know because we have lived in this house for more than 10 years and we have never had such an issue of rats.  But this time round, I feel like they have been sent to terrorize us.  Lord have mercy on us!  I took a mat to town and found myself at an Agro Chemist and bought the rat poison and decided to drop something to an office in town.  After that, I decided to visit a friend and just say hello as he has been saying hello to me in an abnormal way.  (as in we are not very close friends and this act is not a normal thing for me)

What am I talking about?  Well, this is a guy who may be, admires me from a far and in recent past he has been calling me and wishing me all the best.  Naturally, I am one of these women if you are a man you call me, I will judge you instantly.  As in, why are you calling me?  What debt do I have for you?  And many other questions will come my way just to know, why this man would call me once, twice, thrice and so on?  This is because of …….  That is a story for another day, but please guys do not be scared of me because as much as I talk like this, I need a man in my life but not just a man.  Yes, I said not just a man.  God knows.  Anyway, this guy has been calling me so many times and today I said let me just go and visit him and hear what he will tell me.  Of course I am blank on what to expect but on the other hand, you can guess the obvious! 

I know you are all wondering I am talking about someone in public.  One thing I know, he does not read my blog, we are not friends on Facebook and no one on this planet knows I talked to him but only him and God.  So stop fearing for him and saying that I am a bad girl I am talking about someone.  Remember I have not mentioned any name, and on this earth I never mention names, I just use my stories as illustrations to help people understand what I am talking about.  Please do not take any offence with my story but get my point.  I love my friends so much and I always wish them well and I pray for them for your information. But if there is one thing I love, is keeping peoples issues and lives to myself and God.  This is because I have been a victim of being bad mouthed by my haters and I have never loved that.  I know it is not good to talk about other people but I want you to understand, I am not talking about anybody here, I am must using my encounter as an illustration to pass my message in good faith. 

I will shock you, after I met him, he did not even show me any clue that he wants me, but he just wanted to say hello (remember I just told you I judge people especially men who call me).  Lord forgive me.  I sat next to him and this guy starts telling me his stories how he has lived in darkness, the things he has done in the past that are not good and many not positive things. Now what shocked me more is the fact that he had received Christ as His Personal Savior long time ago, but he has never had any relationship with Him even a single day.  What he remembers is that, he did confess Him and that was it.  His story just amazed me that God can spare his life these much, and he has not told the world his testimony and has nothing to do with the Lord.  I asked him why can’t he rededicate his life to Christ and see how much he will be blessed, and how things will change in his life for better, and he told me, the only thing that makes him not have anything to do with us Born Again Christians and Salvation is that, we do not accept people who are polygamous and he does not entertain us.  To my surprise he told me he goes to a Church that I love so much and I was shocked he can be in such a Church and live the life he is living.  " But i doubted him as i felt inside my heart, that he was just telling a lie that he goes to that Church"   I doubted him because there is no way one can be in such an impact full Church and remain the same.  Unless he has a very hard heart for sure.  

Then immediately the Holy Spirit started whispering to me, you should bring him back to my Kingdom and immediately I started the evangelism thing.   When i say evangelism thing, i do not mean i started condemning him and calling him names.  No!  I started first thanking him for his testimony and related  his life with a changed life through Christ basing on the Word of God.  My friend, all what I was hearing from him was sweet and good story to me, but when it was my turn to tell him what was in my mind, everything changed as I was telling him about God; how he can restore him and make him whole again and change his life.  I told him he should not look at the past but look at the future.  The past is gone and behold  the new has come and he needs Jesus like never before.  Let me tell you, immediately I started telling him all that, he had some work on his desk that he was not doing when I was listening to him, but now that I was talking to him, he had all the time to work at the same time listen to me but i realized he did not pay any attention to me.  

Today, I confirmed men do not multitask.  His mood changed, and he could not listen to what I was telling him.  He starting moving in and out and I just sat there waiting for him to settle down I continue with my evangelism, but I hit a rock, as I was talking to myself.  What!  The guy had nothing to do with me anymore and he became so busy.  I told him, “I want to leave that time I report to work as I had not even reported to work.”  He responded to me very fast before I even finished my statement and said “Let me release you, go well, we will talk later” With those few remarks, I left his office not feeling so nice because of the rejection. 

Then I asked the Lord, “Now, that is what you wanted me to do?”  Then the Lord told me in a soft voice, “You have just finished your mission, you have planted the seed and someone will water it, another one will take care of it and I will grow it.”  I felt encouraged and thanked the Lord that He sent me to talk to the man.  

As I am writing this,  the Lord reminds me of these two ladies I also met in an office before i visited this friend am talking about, whom i really encouraged after i found them in this big office, whereas they have been in a wilderness for like 2 years now, in relation to their work place.  And today I found them together in this big office after they were separated for two years and have suffered like hell in different offices where they had not settled, and I encouraged them and told them that, I see their God lives and He is a living God if for sure, such a time they can be in such an office.  I was really encouraged to see them together in this big office.  Do you know what the Lord told me? I am soon also coming to Canaan from Egypt and that point was so profound  to me because, if their God can come for them, then what about me?  I have been in the wilderness for 5 years now in relation to my work, but now I am convinced that, my God is also coming he will restore for me all what the locust have eaten and the years lost.  I am encouraged to listen to him and serve him where I am and not to wait until he blesses me. 

You know I am a woman of many words, if I do not stop here I might write and write and write.  But I want to encourage you servant of God.  You have done what you need to do as a child of God, do not get tired serving God.  If he sends you here or there, do not ask Him questions, be ready to be used of him and leave everything to him because He is God and all things work together for good to those who love him and are called according to his purpose.  Do not give up even when you share the Good News and people just shun you.  Just do your part and leave the rest to the Lord.  Be encouraged in the Lord and wait upon him.

For you who do not know Christ as your Lord and Saviour, will you give him a chance in your life to be your Lord and Savior?  If you slipped a bit and you want to rededicate your life to Christ, please do so because God is waiting for you, to bless you, to give you a new beginning and to restore you by replacing all what the evil one has stolen from you and crown you with His glory until you will be a story to be talked about.  What are you waiting for?  Please come to the Lord and your life will never be the same.  I will not get tired praying and sharing the Word with my friend that I was talking to this morning because I know one day he will accept the message of salvation.  And it is my prayer that I will always use the opportunity that God gives me to serve him because opportunities are always with us, it’s only that we are ignorant or we do not listen to the Holy Spirit. 

As I conclude, let me bless you and say, may the Lord bless you and keep you.  May He speak to you always and help you  live for Him and He may he never put you to shame but lift you and crown you with is Love and Glory. In Jesus Name i pray.  Amen!

Be blessed and have a lovely time.


No comments:

Post a Comment