Friday 24 April 2015

YOU WANT GOD TO VINDICATE YOU, AND DO YOU VINDICATE OTHERS?



Yesterday, 23rd April 2015, I was making some personal errands in relation to some payments that I was expecting.  Somehow, when I reached the offices I was rushing to, to make the follow-up, I found out that my claim was still waiting some approval.  As much as I knew I needed that money and that it was still not ready, I told God to give me peace of mind and wait for His time.  I was happy to know that it had passed all the stages it needed to pass for approval.  To me I do not take that for granted as that far, God had directed it and followed it to that level.  The remaining part I told my God, I will not make a follow-up anymore as I did not trust the people I was dealing with, but because God was involved, it took that very short period of time to reach to the level it was.  I said I will now relax and leave it to God to finish it for me in any case He has been directing and moving it in every step.  What I needed to do is to make follow ups physically so that if I needed to do something in person I would do as all the times He told me to do that, I found I was needed to make a personal signing and confirmation which I did in two occasions and I will tell you for sure I just followed what I felt being told in my heart by the Holy Spirit.  That is why I love listing to Him. So, I left the office and went my way.    

As I was leaving that office to go back to my working station, I felt so hungry as I was wishing I had money to just sit down in a cafe in town and take a cup of tea.    Unfortunately, the money I had in the pocket I could not try to do that as I was thinking, that is what we will use in the house with my children that evening.    While walking in the streets to reach a matatu to take me back to the office, I felt someone poking me in the streets and I wondered who is this poking me?  When I looked at him I saw it was a former colleague I worked with sometime back in one of the Ministries.  Then he asked me ‘Rose where are you going on a hurry.’  I told him, ‘I just sneaked out of office to take care of an errand and now I am rushing back to the office.’   Because it is someone I knew very well and I was very sure he would not judge me or brush me off, I jokingly told him ‘I thought you are calling me we enter this cafe here so that we have a cup of tea.’  Do not forget that is what I wished in my heart earlier.  He got my point and immediately he told me ‘Rose, I won’t mind having a cup of tea with you.  Let’s go and have it.’ I was very excited as God answered my immediate need there and then.  It was such an awesome time.  But while sharing my story about the errand, he asked me, ‘Why can’t you talk to so and so because he is the boss there and he knows you?’ I told him, I heard him being mentioned by one staff, but because the last time I met him in an office he treated me so badly, I did not want to face him again.  Let me just leave it to God He will do it for me.’  Immediately I finished saying this he said, ‘I am so sorry Rose, you mean he mistreated you?’ I told him ‘yes’.  Then he started narrating to me how he also mistreated him badly.  But he was excited that God was dealing with him.  I asked him how God was dealing with him.  He told me, that the guy is terribly sick.  Actually he was telling me the last time he saw him, he looked so weak and it evidently indicated from his lips.  I felt so sorry for the person.  Then I remembered how he was frustrating me and pinning me down.  I told God in my spirit, have mercy on him and all those that always treat others bad.  I felt pity on him.  I said in my heart, if there is anything God would want me to do, then, i would do it.  But then, i realized it is something beyond me.  I still told God to deal with the issue personally as my prayer for him.   We finished our cup of tea and we bid each other goodbye.  I could not stop thinking about this man and his sickness.  I asked God, ‘might you be punishing him for the way he has been a stubborn person to many people including me?’  I did not get any answer from my Lord in relation to that.  But that issue kept on disturbing me.  Anyway I brushed it off and decided to look for a friend in one of the buildings I passed through, as some time back, we were together in an office and it has taken more than 4 years since we met last.  I popped in that office after i was cleared by the security officers and at the customer care desk, I said I want to see Esther.   Immediately the customer care officer gave me directions to where her office was and I went there running.   The first office I entered I asked about her, they told me she does not work in that office, I prayed to God to allow me get Esther because I really wanted to know how she was fairing as I had earlier looked for her with no success.  Immediately I finished praying that prayer in my heart, a lady jumped in the conversation that Esther does not work there and said, ‘You are looking for Esther Mueni?’  I said ‘yes’.  She said, ‘follow me I will take you to her office’ I said ‘yes!' to my Lord that He has again answered my immediate prayer. I entered the office she directed me to.  Let me tell you, immediately i opened the office the first person my eyes met was Easter, when she lifted her head up to see who was opening the door she found it was me.  She could not sit down anymore but woke up and gave me a very big hug.  I felt so sweet that she appreciated my presence.  Her next sit had a lot of vouchers she was working on.  She removed all of them to give me a sit.  I was very excited for her gesture as it indicated to  me she was excited to see me and wanted to fellowship with me.  I felt so encouraged and loved.

I took my sit comfortably and as usual I started encouraging and reminding her where we are from and this far the Lord has brought us.  She gave me her stories of success and failures, and how God has been faithful to her in both good and bad.   I equally gave her my testimony.   I asked her if she tells her stories to others because her testimony was so powerful. She told me, ‘Rose, I stopped telling people my story because majority did not believe me and some thought I am boosting’  I felt her so much because most of the time when I give my testimony too, instead of many getting encouraged, majority feel jealous, intimidated, frustrated, filled with anger why it is not them and so on.   The few that I bless will always come to me and tell me that I have blessed them and they needed that encouragement.  So, I encouraged her and told her not to give up.  God will give her the right environment to share her testimony.  We continued with our conversation as she told me stories of many whom we worked with who went to be with the Lord and I could not believe it as I never heard about them.   ‘Immediately I started thanking God for the gift of life He has given me’ I started telling myself in my heart, ‘If I am still alive then God wants me to do many things for Him.’  At that very point I felt down that we are no longer with those friends.  I started mourning them and feeling so bad about them asking God, ‘why?’  The Lord did not answer or say anything in relation to that.  I kept quiet and immediately we finished our other stories, I told Esther, ‘it is now the time for me to go we will meet again.’  We exchanged numbers and we called it a day.  

While I was walking to my matatu pickup point, I starting asking the Holy Spirit, ‘Why are you giving me all these new information about all these people I was working with in the past?’ The Holy Spirit started telling me things about these people.  Some were positive and others negative especially about the first man I was told about.  I started praying and asking God to speak to me.  He reminded me of a statement I read in the morning from one of my friends who had written in her wall this.  ‘The Lord will fight for me and I will hold my peace.’  To be honest, this friend has never treated me well in my entire encounter with her.  I respect her so much as she is a woman of God.  But I have always felt there is something that God has to deal with her in relation to how she treats some people including me.  Then I asked God, ‘for such a person, who even knows you Lord, and works for you, do you still vindicate them because they know you very well and you know them very well, yet  they are doing something wrong?’  This time round the Lord answered me and said ‘I love everyone with all my heart and I am ready to vindicate everyone.  But, I will always vindicate those who will vindicate others whether they know me or they do not know me.’  I was very excited and thanked God for the many times I have fought for others, I have done many good things to others but I am always repaid with evil.  I am not trying to blow my own trumpet here, but I want to say, many times I am rejected, betrayed, intimidated, frustrated, pinned down and so many other negative treatment.  I have gone back to the Lord and cried so much to Him and asked Him to fight my battles and my pain.  Let me be honest, when I am going through the pain of rejection, betrayal, intimidation and others, that is not a very good place to be.  But I have always found myself praying so earnestly to my God to fight for me.  For sure I do not want to scare anyone, but i will point it out, those who do that to me, God has always punished them in one way or the other.  I will somehow meet someone and they will start telling me about the persons with all what they are going through.   I would cry to the Lord asking Him to forgive them as I never rejoice when my enemy is suffering or is being punished because the Lord I serve, has never taught me to revenge, but He has always taught me that He will always vindicate me.  My Lord has also taught me not to hate anyone even my enemies, but has taught me to love them even when they hate me, but along the way He will save them and deal with their weaknesses as they will come to a realization that what they do is wrong and they will hear to his word and repent.  I know loving an enemy is not a very easy thing.  But the Lord will enable you to do that.  What am I talking about?  I am saying, I don’t need to be a bad person so that people can know I am bad and start getting scared about me and treat me like a king or queen but out of fear that I have instilled in them.  But, I should do good and tell God to fight for me my battles and while I am doing that, I should praise and honour Him as He remains God.  God will vindicate you but still He would want you to pray for your enemies and help them even in time of need.  When they are going through their pain, God allows you to pray for them so that He can forgive them their trespasses as He forgives you.   Today, I choose to pray for all my offenders and tell God to ease their burdens and call them to Himself so that they can know Him deep and better.  In so doing, I know they will stop rejecting others, intimidating others, frustrating others and betraying others.  Do you feel like me?  I want you to make a prayer and pray for all those that have hurt you, including me if I have ever hurt you knowingly or unknowingly and leave us to the Lord.   God of heaven will forgive all of us and we will start a good and sweet fellowship with Him and ourselves if He allows it.   As I know God has always taught me my many lessons when I wrong others.  He has given me instructions on what to do when I have done that (wrong) by asking for forgiveness or rekindling a relationship that was dead because we offended each other.  He has done many other things to me in a way of correcting me and I have always listened to him and taken every correction positively.    

Do you want God to vindicate you, please vindicate others and our good God will always vindicate you and lift you in front of your enemies and make you a blessing to those who vindicate you.  I hope I have ministered to you in relation to your vindication and vindicating others.  God bless you and may He do you good.




No comments:

Post a Comment