Friday 23 October 2015

ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY GOD AND ALL ARE HIS FOR HIS GLORY



In the morning when I was walking to work, I was thinking about our God and how good He is to us and especially to me.  I tried to figure out, what about this person who does not believe that God exists and he is real. 

I am privileged to know Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and this I did through accepting him as my Lord.  I believed in my heart that Jesus is Lord and I believed that God raised him from the dead and I was saved.  From that day I made that declaration, I have been walking with him and he has taught me so many things that I cannot tell it all. God is good to me.  

So what was I thinking when I was walking to work?  Well, I will say I was not at my very best while I was walking in terms of feeling good about myself and all what I am going through, but I enjoyed the walk where I had a fellowship with the Holy Spirit and I was just reasoning with him. I remember I was thinking so deep about this person who thinks that there is no God and I tried to figure out what makes him or her think that there is no God and yet he himself or herself he/she is a living testimony? 

Most of the time we try to make things look like there is no God just because we have made the choices to believe so, but that is not the case.  To me, God is there and existing and he is so real than you can think or imagine.  When I look at myself I am fearfully and wonderfully made and I did not create anything in me myself.  I have been growing since childhood and the many changes I see in my body I do not know how they come about.  To me there is God and He is so real that he can make me from a single cell to what I am and live this long to see of his goodness and fullness in this world he has placed me in.    

What about, if you give me a minute to tell you about my Lord whom I have walked with for 24 years now.  I know you are wondering 24 years?  Do not wonder because in those years I have been growing in my Lord and I can tell for sure if I just got born again like yesterday, I would be having very little testimony to tell you to believe in the God I am talking about.  The things I have seen in those years is a prove to me that he is a Mighty God and no one else can be compared to him as I am a living Testimony and all glory and honour goes to him alone. Amen!

The twenty four years in salvation have had many ups and downs and in all those aspects (ups and downs) were meant to make me become what God had purposed.  I would have chosen many things if it was me making decisions on how I should live and grow, but I realized I have nothing in control but God only is in control and he is the only one who has the map of my life and all what I have to go through while on this world.  What I deeply know whether good or bad, God had ordained it and he was so real when he said I, be and I live for him.    I am happy to be called his child and to have known him on a deeper and a personal level, because if I chose otherwise today I would be a lost person. 

With all what I have learnt walking with him, the best thing to do in this life is to have a personal relationship with God and stop religion.  To make you understand, religion is following something just because others are following or doing it or you found yourself doing it and yet you do not really know what is that you are following.  If you can purpose and sit down one day and reflect, where did I come from and where will I go after I am gone, that should enable you make the best decision in life to be connected to God directly.  That, for your information can only be done by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour.   What am I saying?  Believe in your heart that God exists, and His Son Jesus Christ died and rose again.  Confess with your mouth and live that life that calls you a child of God who has been washed by the blood of Jesus his Son.    

If you do not believe that God exists and his Son Jesus Christ came and died for you and me then I think I need to tell you about him in a more detailed manner.  But since you are just reading this script from a stranger who does not even know you, that does not mean I am saying nothing.  God in a divine way allowed you to read my script so that he can communicate to you on a personal level.  Do you believe in God?  Do you know that he loves you so much and cares about everything about you?  If you do not believe that, let me dare you make this confession and your life will never be the same. 

Say,  

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner.  Please forgive my sins and wash my sins with the blood of your Son Jesus. Write my name in the book of the lamp.  With your help Lord, let me know you on a personal level and may you help me and guide me in all what I undertake to know you more and more. In Jesus Name I pray. 

If you have said the above prayer, know that from today you have been born again and Jesus is your Lord.  Look for a Bible believing Church and get someone (Pastor or someone from that Church) to walk with you, and start connecting with God through the Word (Bible) because He is the Word.  Your life will never be the same. 

God bless you and bye for now.  God loves you and so do I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment