Wednesday 2 November 2011

Understanding Spiritual Warfare

Understanding Spiritual Warfare

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes, for our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. (Ephesians 6:10-12)


Finally, After what Rose?  You have really suffered this much because you have been blind and you did not know what has been fighting you, I thought I have been saved all these time and things should not be going the way they have been why, because I should be strong in the Lord.  Kwani I have not been strong in the Lord?  Yes, why I have been doing things with blindness and the devil has taken advantage that I am weak in the things of God, How?  How many times do I pray and fast, how many times do I read the word, because now that I am doing Ombi, I am able to read the word, I am fasting and the Lord is revealing to me so much like even interpreting this verse for myself through the holy spirit (I do not need to wait until Sunday to hear the sermon so that I understand the word of God).  Look here, I have been thinking my God is powerless and he is not strong enough to help me overcome all what I have been going through.  But now that the final time has come for me, I hope you too, That now you (I) understand now why I have suffered, because through this verse I now get  that I should be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Which I could not recognize before because the devil has been blinding me but now through his power am now able to know by even knowing him more now that I am being taught how to Put the full armor of God, what is this armor of God, by reading the word, praying, fasting, praising, giving and all those other things which is the armor of God so that you (I) can be able to stand against the devils schemes,  one would wonder what schemes are these, hatred, fear, self pity, offenses, backbiting, stealing and others that we all know, for our struggle is not against flesh and blood, the things I have mentioned, can you see stealing, lying, hatred, fear self pity? meaning to me now as I do OMBI and the Lord is revealing to me, it is not about the people who have flesh and blood flowing in them that I will see myself fighting with day and night, No!, but against the rulers (bosses or those in authority or all those I am put under them, Against authorities (Government look at our country people who lead us who are not Godly and what they have put us in this shame and cry) against powers of this dark world.  One would wonder does the world really look dark but the darkness here is the bad things happenings, killings, sorcery, cheating, injustice, backbiting,  name them all these things make the world the world a dark place because nowadays it is even not easy to trust each other even in the church and spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  Remember the devil came from heaven (Arch angel) and he was thrown in this world meaning he knows all the good and the bad and now he came here on earth when he was thrown by God from the heaven and has brought these confusion because we can’t see him he is a spirit.  Remember, us who are born again we know all these bad things but we find ourselves doing them why?  Because of the spiritual forces that are too intense to us and the schemes the devil is using to pin us down with sinning whereas we know it is wrong.  But if we put the armor of God, we will defeat him and he will be under our feet.  Let as thank God that we are doing OMBI not like any other class, but to seek God more and to be more focused with the things of God.  Amen 

Thanks this is what I had to share with you as the Spirit of God guided me.  I hope I have helped you even before we proceed with our Lesson. 





No comments:

Post a Comment